Sunday, March 2

my dietary supplement


Supplement man

Do you take dietary supplement ( penokok diet)? Before you try any dietary supplement, take a close look at the bottle and the science behind the claim. Then proceed with caution. If you ask me, I would prefer the one that says HALAL, approved by KKM and of course ALL NATURAL bcoz i want to avoid prescription drugs or any synthetic. 

I turned 40 recently. All this while, i was very skeptical about supplement. I hv few friends who is a doctor, a dietican and in fact, my daughter is a doc-to-be also. When in doubt, I will always ask them. Their common answer will always be, "You must take vit C & vit E, at least. Now you are no longer young. You need all that."

And finally today, I make my choice. A wise one, i hope. I've been asking around...friends mostly, about what they take for supplement. I did my own research of each product and choose what's best and suitable with my lifestyle. Honestly, i'm not so worry about what supplement to take, how to consume and whatnot bcoz i have a healthy lifestyle since my teenage years. I eat right, i do my cardio exercise regularly, i monitor my fat & calories burnt. And alhamdulillah, i never encounter any health problem so far. Syukur...


After i did my own research, this is what i opt for. Vita C & Vita E from Shaklee.  I am somehow less certain about the need to supplement with Vit C but in general, i know i need approx. 500mg to 1g of Vit C each day. Mine is 922mg. On other hand, the amount of Vit E needed by an adult is at least 15mg. Mine is 667mg. 

In short, identify your health goal and find out the best supplement to achieve them. Dont forget to know when and how much supplement is best based on your health history. As for me, i have found what's best for me.  

So, supplement wisely! 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...